THESE ARE THE PRECAUTIONS WE ARE TAKING TO PROTECT BOTH OUR GUESTS AND OURSELVES
We would like to reassure you we are taking all the measures we can to protect both our guests and us according to the UK.GOV
Regulations and Visit Scotland. Please find all the latest updates at the following links.
VisitScotland – https://www.visitscotland.com/
WHO – https://www.who.int/westernpacific/news/multimedia/infographics/covid-19
ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN
- We would be grateful if you would not arrive earlier than our 4pm Check-In time unless you have agreed an earlier time prior to your arrival. This is to give us the extra time required to ensure the bedrooms and property is ready for your arrival.
- We will only be Checking-In one party of guests at a time. Please ring the bell and wait outside, if we are already with other guests, we will ask you to wait outside and come and get you when the other guests have gone to their room.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided in the outer hall before entering the property.
- If you do meet other guests whilst in the property, please ensure you keep to the recommended social distance.
DURING YOUR STAY
- We will not enter your room during your stay. If you would like your bin emptied, please leave it outside your room.
- Please use WhatsApp or similar to let us know if you require any extra tea, coffee, sugar, towel etc during your stay. We will leave them outside your room for you to collect.
- We will provide hand sanitiser in the outer hall, inner hall and on the first-floor landing for our guests to use. There is anti-bacterial soap in the en-suites.
- All the teas, coffees, sugars etc will be changed after each set of guests leave.
- We will be serving breakfast in our Breakfast Room as usual. Breakfast or any hot food is not available in your room. We will stagger breakfast to ensure that the time guests spend in the breakfast room is limited. Only 2 parties will be in the Breakfast room at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- We will still be offering a full cooked breakfast. We will be serving breakfast at your table; your breakfast choices will be requested the night before. There will be no self-service available.
- We will be wearing face visors to serve breakfast.
- We ask that you check out by 10.00AM on day of departure. Weather permitting please leave your windows open.
- We will endeavour, where bookings allow, to have at least 48-hour gap between bookings for each room. To achieve this, we will only operate 2 rooms and rotate them between bookings.
- Each guest room will be deep cleaned after every departure.
- Frequent touch points will be cleaned by us on a regular basis during the day e.g. front door, bannisters, room door handles etc.
We hope to make your stay as pleasant as possible with us during this unusual time, Steve and Jo